[SR-Users] Kamailio as MS-Teams SBC

Davide Zanichelli dav.zanichelli at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 09:41:06 CET 2021

Hello everybody!

i am trying a setup of kamailio like sbc for ms teams,
I currently have the following scenario:

TLS Connection OK

Out Call ok (except BYE 481 on reply)

my problem is in incoming calls
microsoft only supports srtp
and my pbx (freeswitch based) only works with rtp,

now i was reading that you need to use rtpengine to manage srtp to rtp,

unfortunately it seems that rtpengine has become very difficult to build
especially with recent os,
I was wondering if it is possible to have an alternative to rtpengine for
managing the srtp (rtpproxy does not seem to work)

has anyone managed to get a working setup?

in case it is possible to send a configuration template?

Thanks You !!!

Davide