[SR-Users] http_client module not found

Joli Martinez mrjoli021 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 18:29:02 CET 2021

Hello,

I am running kamailio 5.3.8 on Debian 9.  Kamailio is installed via apt
package manager.  I am trying to get apiban.org to work and it seems to be
having a problem with the http_client module.  I have searched for the
kamailio modules and I am unable to find anything that resembles http.  I
have also installed the extra module and no luck.  What would be the
correct module to install?

kamailio: ERROR: <core> [core/sr_module.c:500]: load_module(): could not
find module <http_client> in </usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/kamailio/modules/>