[SR-Users] Stubs for KEMI Javascript

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 15:50:58 CET 2021

I do not use JavaScript or VSCode that much (the later mainly for markdown
editing), doing a quick web search, it seems that for JavaScript there is a
way to add typescript definition files in VSCode projects, like suggested
here:

  *
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/61770231/custom-typescript-type-definitions-file-is-ignored

More references can be found searching web for "VSCode Typescript
Definition Files". Maybe these details help those willing to pursue further.