[SR-Users] Different responses for domain.dump

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 10:28:37 CET 2021

Hello,

do not attach screenshots when you can just copy&paste the output, it
makes the message harder to see and also affects mobile connectivity.

First the 4.4.7 is really old and not maintained. You should upgrade to
5.4.x or at least 5.3.x.

Initially the rpc commands where not jsonrpc complied, the kamcmd was
able to display the response no matter was compliant or not, but other
tools were stricter. Newer versions should have that fixed, in the way
that it is a proper jsonrpc response with an array of domains, in this
particular case.

Funding: https://www.paypal.me/dcmierla