[SR-Users] loose_route() - Local Proxy

Duarte Rocha duarterocha91 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 15:46:04 CET 2021

Greetings,

I'm using loose_route() from the RR module and i'm having troubles making
it use the following exception from the code : "There is only one
exception: If the request is out-of-dialog (no to-tag) and there is only
one Route: header indicating the local proxy, then the Route: header is
removed and the function returns FALSE."

My example is a REGISTER without To-TAG which has a Route header with
kamailio address. If i use proxy IP on Route header , loose_route() returns
false as it should. However, if i use an hostname belonging to the proxy
 in the route, loose_route() returns true.

I have hostnames and local ips defined in the "DOMAIN" table but it doesn't
seem to be working. Which other places can local hostnames and ips be
configured in order to be seen as local to loose_route() ?

Best Regards