[SR-Users] webrtc setup

Daniel Siemens dwsiemens at msts.com
Wed Feb 24 20:23:20 CET 2021

I have an asterisk server on an internal network   10.123.245.18.

I have a  kamailio server at 10.123.244.193
On this server is nginx coturn &  rtpengine.

The kamailio  also has an elastic IP from AWS

When I connect from a raspberry phone app served by nginx

The phone reports Registration failed

The log entries are   START:REGISTER from  sip:32897 at dnsname   (IP:127.0.0.1:38014)

What do I need to do to get the registration to happen?

In the client  side using Raspberry phone    is says web socket error.

Thanks.

This email is intended solely for the use of the
addressee and may contain information that is
confidential, proprietary, or both. If you receive
this email in error please immediately notify
the sender and delete the email.