[SR-Users] Problem with kamalio.

Henning Westerholt hw at skalatan.de
Mon Feb 22 08:32:44 CET 2021

Hello,

they are different possible causes that Kamailio could not be started. Nowadays Kamailio is usually started with systemd or other init system, depending on the distribution.

Have a look to the Kamailio log output (e.g. in /var/log/messages or /var/log/syslog) to get more information, in many cases there are some hints in the error messages.

Cheers,

Henning

--
Henning Westerholt – https://skalatan.de/blog/