[SR-Users] Connection between Kamailio and redirect server

Igor Potjevlesh igor.potjevlesch at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 11:09:20 CET 2021

Hello !

I will have to connect my Kamailio proxies to a routing server which will
receive INVITE and replies with 302 and a list of a SIP Contact where
(gateways, IP, prefixes or whatever we want) the call must be routed to.

I'm wondering what would be the best approach to handle with Kamalio those
302 and then proceed with the routing?

For the moment, we use to work with carrierroute. But, since the redirect
server will take the routing decision, I believe that carrierroute will no
be useful anymore.

Thank you for your inputs/experience.

Regards,

Igor.