[SR-Users] R-R to MS Teams Proxy

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 13:37:53 CET 2021

On 11.02.21 12:15, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:
>
>> If not, then that has to be added because the purpose of
>> record_route_preset() is to be able to set rr header as one needs based
>> on variables that can be used in parameters. Note that the parameters
>> are only "host:port;transport=", without protocol, for the reason to let
>> the code decide between sip and sips.
> I didn't quite understand the last sentence.  In case of tls transport,
> also port of the socket usually needs to be different than in case of
> udp or tcp.

The address, port and protocol are taken from listen socket by the usual
record_route() function, they are known.

> I haven't tested yet, if I only give host, will record_route_preset()
> add both port and transport automatically based on which socket is used
> to send the request out.

In the case of record_route_preset(), it is the parameters that have to
set them, address, port and transport, it is nothing added related to them.

Funding: https://www.paypal.me/dcmierla