[SR-Users] R-R to MS Teams Proxy

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Thu Feb 11 10:27:29 CET 2021

Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:

> The code of add_rr_param() used after the record-route header is added
> indicates that the values should be added. I didn't have the time to
> check what is with the cached params if add_rr_param() used beore the
> record-route header is added. I will try to reproduce.

> On your specific case, your probably can just add ";r2=on" in the params
> of the record_route_preset() function.

Yes, in this case I could just add ";r2=on" to record_route_preset().
But there are many other params that I use in R-R URIs that are not
constant.  For example, which rtpengine set was used in the call, what
kind of media conversion was done, etc.

So it would be good to get the add_rr_param() work also after
record_route_preset().

-- Juha