[SR-Users] No ACK from MS Teams

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 09:49:35 CET 2021

On 11.02.21 09:34, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Pepelux writes:
>
>> Try to put SBC-FQDN instead of SBC-IP-ADDR in the Record-Route:
>>
>> Record-Route: <sip:*SBC-FQDN*
>> :5060;ftag=c3da9477e05d45fca31c24a155af3318;lr=on>
> Also, it better to follow OpenSIPS tips on the matter
>
> https://blog.opensips.org/2019/09/16/opensips-as-ms-teams-sbc/
>
> since it also mentions how to handle R-R in replies.  Author of the
> Kamailio one has not bothered to update his.

What exactly do you need to do for R-R in replies?

The R-R headers are mirrored in replies, so if you add R-R for requests
using the right order of parameters based on the direction, there is
nothing to be done for replies, or at least I haven't had to do it for
my Kamailio interconnect proxy for MS Teams.

Funding: https://www.paypal.me/dcmierla