[SR-Users] R-R to MS Teams Proxy

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Thu Feb 11 09:20:32 CET 2021

Daniel,

I don't want to use record_route_preset at all, since its use is very
complicated when Kamailio is listening on multiple IP addresses and when
request can come over UDP, TCP, or TLS and when R-R URIs can have many
parameters depending on if rtpengine is used, etc.

So I simply want to keep on using record_route() as before, but tell it
to use a FQDN instead of IP address of the proxy in the first or second
R-R header that it is adding.

-- Juha