[SR-Users] Kamailio inbound proxy -> Asterisk

Mihai m at mokalife.ro
Tue Feb 9 11:50:44 CET 2021

Hi!

Don't know if this is a Kamailio Question, maybe someone had deal with it
in the past.

I use Kamailio with dispatcher to send the request  (registration, invites,
all) to my asterisk (inbound) and then the asterisk has the outbound
trunks, everything works, but
this is little thing in asterisk when entering the "sip show peers" it
shows me that all the peers are registered with the kamailio IP, if I set
the nat option to no, it will show me the correct IP but breaks other
clients.

Any idea what to do ?