[SR-Users] How to drop 200 OK in onreply_route ?

Denys Pozniak denys.pozniak at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 14:51:02 CET 2021

Hello!

> the 200ok for PUBLISH contains some additional headers (e.g., relate to
ETag) that must be used in follow-up PUBLISH requests, are you sure that
replying from intermediary proxy, not the presence server is resulting in
what you want to have?
Yes, in our current logic the fields SIP-ETag, SIP-If-Match, Expires are
not needed yet.

> If the first 200ok is to stop retransmission, then I said, try with 100
trying response from intermediary proxy.
Added 100 Trying from Intermediate Proxy to Upstream direction, but nothing
has changed (Intermediate Proxy ignores 200ok from Presence and sends
PUBLISH again).

[image: image.png]