[SR-Users] Retransmission of 407

Marat Gareev maratkin94 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 12:33:50 CET 2021

I found a mistake in the config.
Context:
if (!proxy_authorize("$fd", "subscriber")) {
xlog("L_INFO","proxy challenge received: ($ci)\n");
proxy_challenge("$fd", "0");
t_release();
exit;
}
Due to the deletion of the transaction, the client could not receive
retransmissions. I removed t_release() and it worked as expected.

Thank you for your attention!