[SR-Users] How to drop 200 OK in onreply_route ?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 12:04:05 CET 2021

Hello,

if the 200ok is consumed by tm, it will destroy the transaction very
soon. I am not sure this is a good path to go.

If you need to stop the retransmission, a 100 trying should be sent
instead of 200ok. Can you reconfigure the next hop to do that? Or is it
out of your control?

Funding: https://www.paypal.me/dcmierla