[SR-Users] about kamailio-sbc-teams tutorial

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 13:25:55 CET 2021

Hello,

the docs on MS site say:

"""

If Mutual TLS (MTLS) support is enabled for the Teams connection on the
SBC, then you must install the Baltimore CyberTrust Root Certificate in
the SBC Trusted Root Store of the Teams TLS context. (This is because
the Microsoft service certificates use the Baltimore root certificate.)
To download the Baltimore root certificate, see Office 365 Encryption
chains.

"""

  * https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftteams/direct-routing-plan

iirc, in a deployment does a while ago, we used the bc2025.* from:

  * https://cacert.omniroot.com/

But you may find other locations on the net.

These cert files are referenced in some documents over the net, when
searching for "microsoft teams direct routing".

Funding: https://www.paypal.me/dcmierla