[SR-Users] Kamailio Stop processing SIP traffic

pwerspire pwerspire at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 13:12:14 CET 2021

Hi,

I just repeated the test and there is no Kamailio process at 100%, they are
low all the time even when the issue starts to happen.

I went through the logs and couldn't find any error, unfortunately, with
100 CPS I can't put it on debug mode but only in info.

Regards,
Tiago

Ovidiu Sas <osas at voipembedded.com> escreveu no dia quinta, 23/12/2021 à(s)
03:15: