[SR-Users] Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays 2021-2022!

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Sat Dec 25 11:09:36 CET 2021

Another challenging year is getting close to its end, pressuring even
more everyone! Let's hope things will go back to a more usual life (as
it used to be) in the near future!

Kamailio project continued to develop, bringing out a new major release,
preparing for the next one in a few months, relying on an amazing
community of developers and users. We also trust it continued to help
people and companies world wide to connect with the dear ones and build
a better way of living.

The season holidays are ahead, time to relax, spend time with family and
friends! I take again this chance to express my thanks and greetings to
all the friends, developers, supporting companies and community members
that made 2021 another great year for Kamailio project.

Enjoy the holidays! Merry Christmas!

Daniel

* Santa is flying Kamailio! *