[SR-Users] Setup webRTC via SDP Offer to setup a SIP call INVITE (without websockets)

Johnny Ritzer sudoritz at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 21:49:00 CET 2021

IM trying to see if this can be done to connect to our Kamailio Cluster.

setup a webRTC connection with SDP offer to include SIP to then point to a Kama Cluster to then process as a Sip. (if direct to kamailio then that would be aweome but I think I nneed a TURN/STUN middle box)

If I need to ill look at installing coTurn / Janus gateway to do this.  But this doesn’t support trickle ICE so not sure if that will work.

webRTC SDP ==> (coturn or janus)==>  SIP (kamailio)

I couldn’t find a way to incorporate a SIP exchange within the SDP message as is there a way to ddo this for a SIP destination / from name but then have reciving rewite that from a SDP exchange.

v=0
o=- 3747690900 3747690900 IN IP4 0.0.0.0
s=a 2 z
c=IN IP4 0.0.0.0
t=0 0 a=group:BUNDLE audio0 video0
m=audio 1 RTP/SAVPF 96 0
a=candidate:1 1 UDP 2013266430 xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx 8620 typ host
a=ssrc:3643559644 cname:user2571875795 at host-433aaf59