[SR-Users] Issue Bug in SEMS (transparent SBC profile)

Mojtaba mespio at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 22:05:31 CET 2021

@Juha Heinanen:
Yes, all other headers are supported. But I don't know why in the Invite
message, the value of CSeq is not changed, and all invite messages have 10
INVITE. This caused the asterisk server could not pass the Authentication
process.

@ Denys Pozniak:
Yes, I had quick look at it, In Section 6.3 (Using Replacement in Rule),
does not mention how we can change the CSeq header.
I just imaged the value of CSeq should be incremented automatically by Sems
during Dialog, But it didn't change and at all times it has the same value
(CSeq: 10 INVITE). I need to change it because when the calling moves to
Asterisk, it should be authenticated.
Thanks

On Fri, Dec 17, 2021 at 7:22 PM Juha Heinanen <jh at tutpro.com> wrote:

> Mojtaba writes:
>
> > When I run SEMS, CSeq and Contact do not change, while other headers
> > change.
>
> Are you sure that changing other headers than RURI, From, To, and
> Call-ID is supported?

--Mojtaba Esfandiari.S