[SR-Users] remove rport in INVITE Via HDR and make kamailio behave asymmetric

Nuno Miguel Reis nmreis at student.dei.uc.pt
Sat Dec 11 05:58:42 CET 2021

Hi again.

While experimenting a bit here, I ended up using this kind of dirty trick:

                remove_hf_value("Via[-1].rport");
                msg_apply_changes();

but I still find it useful having something like unforce_rport() or
ignore_rport() to be available just to trigger the ignore 'rport' param if
present in Via header.
Looking forward to hear from you all.

Nuno Miguel Reis
Departamento de Engenharia Informática