[SR-Users] Manage multiple RTP streams with different TO-tags (forking)

Julien Klingenmeyer julien.klingenmeyer at ovhcloud.com
Fri Aug 27 13:36:21 CEST 2021

Hi,

I faced a quite same situation recently and I have asked on RTPEngine Github: https://github.com/sipwise/rtpengine/issues/1330
Your scenario is a bit different but with the workaround described in the issue (overriding to-tag flag in rtpengine request), maybe you can fix your issue.

Just also be careful when either Alice or Bob sends ReInvites within the call, to-tag (or from-tag depending on who sent the request) will need to be overridden too.

Julien