[SR-Users] Manage multiple RTP streams with different TO-tags (forking)

Yuriy Gorlichenko ovoshlook at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 11:45:29 CEST 2021

Hello.
The first thing: to tag can't be changed due session once it passed.

If provider uses forking mechanism the it has to be hidden from your
system.

Regarding SDP according
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/rfc3261#section-13.2.1
They can't change SDP answer description on the fly. Only first SDP answer
used as proper, all othe answers will be ignored.