[SR-Users] Race conditions upon quick reinvite

David VILLAUME david.villaume at sewan.fr
Tue Aug 24 15:12:21 CEST 2021

Hello,
We encounter sometimes reinvite from some provider really quickly after 200 OK ACK so sometime there a race conditions where the re-invite exits Kamailio before the ACK leading to some Freeswitch “500 Overlapping Requests”.

[cid:image001.png at 01D798FA.6F5B9D80]

I tried to catch the 500 on failure-route unsuccessfully as transaction is already established.

Do you have any idea on how I could deal with this behavour ?

Running 5.3.6 with 8 childs
modules used :(tm + dialog)
No costly action performed on ack that can explain slowliness.

Regards,
David