[SR-Users] How tell if rtp packets are being relayed through rtpengine in kamailio

Mojtaba mespio at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 09:11:18 CEST 2021

Hello,
The Kamailio just works  as SIPProxy and it does not relay RTP packets at
all. Some services are available as module in Kamailio for relaying RTP
packets like as rtpproxy, rtpengine, lrkproxy. In all cases, you have to
set WITH_NAT option in Kamailio configuration.
With Regards.
Mojtaba

On Mon, Aug 23, 2021 at 10:42 AM Faiz Fazaluddin <faiz.mf07 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
> I want to see if rtp packets are being relayed through kamailio. I am
> attmepting to connect rtpengine with kamailio, but am not sure if it is
> working, how can I tell?
>
> I have the kamailio server on a different VM than the clients. In
> wireshark, no rtp packets show on the server VM and rtp packets only seem
> to be going directly through the client VM.
>
> Rtp engine mentions being unable to find hashtables when attempting to
> implement a delete_node command.
>
> Thank you very much for your help,
> Faiz

--Mojtaba Esfandiari.S