[SR-Users] Is this idea even feasible?

David Villasmil david.villasmil.work at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 01:42:19 CEST 2021

Antony, your best bet.. REALLY.. is to replace whatever client you’re using
with a modern, dynamic client. Otherwise you’ll be chasing ghosts, since it
seems one of two things are happening here:

1- you’re not explaining well enough what you’re trying to do.
Or
2- you don’t understand how SIP works and are chasing ghosts none of us can
answer because we’re talking 2 very different languages.

In either case, you getting your hands dirty and read documentation, write
some scripts, failing a million times,  coming to the forum and ask
specific questions, trying again, failing again, coming back, and loop back
again. Can only benefit YOU. Think about this.

I hope you find what you’re looking for!

David

On Wed, 18 Aug 2021 at 19:45, Antony Stone <
Antony.Stone at kamailio.open.source.it> wrote:

> On Wednesday 18 August 2021 at 19:11:02, Fred Posner wrote:
>
> > I would greatly appreciate it if we took any further discussion to a
> > different forum and remember the first rule of Kamailio:
> >
> > "Be respectful
>
> > Thank you all.
>
> Thank you Fred, sincerely.
>
> I also see no further purpose in continuing this conversation here.
>

> Antony.
>
> --
> #define SIX 1+5
> #define NINE 8+1
>
> int main() {
>     printf("%d\n", SIX * NINE);
> }
>         - thanks to ECB for bringing this to my attention

Regards,

David Villasmil
email: david.villasmil.work at gmail.com
phone: +34669448337