[SR-Users] How to insert user=phone header INVITE TO FROM

César Matheus camatheus at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 22:25:43 CEST 2021

Hi list.

mY provider asks me to insert user = phone in my header. because it
requires to receive my INVITE with user = phone in TO and FROM

However, I add the user = phone in my configuration like this:
$ ru = "sip:" + $ rU + "@" + $ sel (cfg_get.pstn1.gw_ip) + ":"
                                                                         +
$ sel (cfg_get.pstn1.gw_port) + "; user = phone";

but only the INVITE appears, not in the TO or FROM.

INVITE sip: 09872323232 at X.Y.X.K: 5060; user = phone SIP / 2.0

From: <sip: XXXXYYYYY at 172.20.12.4: 5060>; tag = 15552444533876
To: <sip: 09872323232 at 172.20.12.2: 5060>

You can help me solve it.

Thanks.