[SR-Users] RTPEngine: Async connection/communication between Kamailio and RTPEngine

Yuriy Gorlichenko ovoshlook at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 10:38:43 CEST 2021

RTPengine since 9.0 provided HTTP transport for control protocol messages.
you can use http_async_client as the easiest way to achieve async
communication between Kamailio and RTPengine.
But this doesn't resolve the latency problem. This will only unblock
workers to be able to handle other requests while waiting for rtpengine
response.

чт, 12 авг. 2021 г. в 10:29, David Villasmil <david.villasmil.work at gmail.com