[SR-Users] auth challenge freeswitch with Zopier

Joli Martinez mrjoli021 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 03:26:19 CEST 2021

Hello,

I am using dsiprouter as a public facing server for pass through
registrations to a fusion pbx box.  This setup works great and has for a
long time now.  The issue I am having is that we are switching soft phone
clients to copier.  Zopier uses a push server.  When an incoming call comes
into the freeswitch server, it fires off an invite to the Zopier registered
client.  For some reason ONLY in this scenario Kamailio is doing an auth
challenge to Freeswitch preventing to call to be sent to the soft phone.
How can I stop this from happening?  Other soft phones and hard phones work
great with inbound calls except for Zopier.

thanks,