[SR-Users] XCAP server with simservs support

H Yavari hyavari at rocketmail.com
Thu Aug 5 16:59:36 CEST 2021

 Hi Daniel,
Thanks for the reply. Yes, the use case would be something like this. But as I see in the module codes, it is just checking special AUIDs that 'simservs' is not in that list. I haven't tried to test it yet because of the UE Xcap root URI setting issue, but if you think those checks don't make any issue for saving/fetching, I will do a test.
Regards,Hossein