[SR-Users] Issues with TOPOS when not relaying an in-dialog request

Marrold kamailio at marrold.co.uk
Thu Aug 5 15:48:48 CEST 2021

Hi,

It's a crude proof of concept at the moment and isn't working entirely as
expected - but to enable it was mostly just a case of including the TOPOS
module with MySQL backend (Redis is probably better for high traffic
environment) and adding a couple of record_routes() for non-dialog messages.

Once I get to the bottom of this issue I'll try to share something.

Thanks