[SR-Users] Issues with TOPOS when not relaying an in-dialog request

Henning Westerholt hw at skalatan.de
Thu Aug 5 09:53:41 CEST 2021

Hello,

Others might be able to comment in more detail, but quick question: which version of Kamailio you are using?
For 5.5.x branch some extensions were added to the topos module for SUBSCRIBEs:

+                This module is designed to work for presence (SUBSCRIBE-based) dialogs too.
+               The REGISTER and PUBLISH requests are skipped from processing

Cheers,

Henning

--
Henning Westerholt – https://skalatan.de/blog/