[SR-Users] Issues with TOPOS when not relaying an in-dialog request

Marrold kamailio at marrold.co.uk
Wed Aug 4 22:15:07 CEST 2021

Hi,

I am currently using TOPOS to make Kamailio behave more like a B2BUA from
the clients perspective. It's working well, however I have discovered a
scenario where it fails.

To aid with some interoperability I am sending (sl_send_reply) 200 OK to an
in-dialog SUBSCRIBE request during a call. Once this has happened, the
subsequent BYE from the B leg goes to the incorrect (Private) IP. If I
disable this SUBSCRIBE, or relay it to the B leg, the BYE goes to the
expected IP address.

Does anyone know where I am going wrong? I have tried not calling
record_route() for these messages but the result is the same.

I've attached the ladder diagram of the call below. Note the subscribe is
not relayed in this scenario.

Thanks!

[image: image.png]