[SR-Users] no debug trace of incoming request

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 15:50:54 CEST 2021

With UDP for sure, packet capturing tools usually grab the traffic
before kernel filter, closer to the network layer. For example, if you
have firewall rules to drop traffic on port 5060, you can see it with
ngrep, but the application does not get it.

Now, for TCP, I expect that the connection is not established if the
lower layers forbid it, so there should be no real data traffic on it.
If you list tcp connections with rpc command, do you see the one you
noticed traffic for using ngrep but Kamailio does not get it?