[SR-Users] which is better for B2BUA

Carsten Bock carsten at ng-voice.com
Mon Aug 2 19:35:35 CEST 2021

Hi,

We don't do RTP on this setup, as we only use it for connecting different
Consumer-Voice-Platforms with various upstream carriers.

We did trigger RTPEngine once from Kamailio for connecting IPv6 to IPv4
carriers, but we've removed that meanwhile.

Thanks,
Carsten

Carsten Bock I CTO & Founder

ng-voice GmbH

Trostbrücke 1 I 20457 Hamburg I Germany
T +49 40 524 75 93-40 | M +49 179 2021244 I www.ng-voice.com

Registry Office at Local Court Hamburg, HRB 120189
Managing Directors: Dr. David Bachmann, Carsten Bock