[SR-Users] Video call

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 08:52:08 CEST 2021

Hello,

On 28.04.21 00:43, ahmed moghazy wrote:
> Hello sir,
>  I make a video call using linphone on kamailio when i made it on local host i works fine when i give my kamailio server static public ip and working on internet and making a video call the screen is always black but the sound is available why ?
> Thank you sir.

are the endpoints behind NAT routers? If yes, then you have to enable
NAT traversal logic in kamailio.cfg, along with installing rtpengine or
rtpproxy.

An alternative would be to have the endpoints use TURN servers.

Kamailio Advanced Training - Online
May 17-20, 2021 (Europe Timezone) - June 7-10, 2021 (America Timezone)
  * https://www.asipto.com/sw/kamailio-advanced-training-online/