[SR-Users] potential PRACK related topos bug

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 12:50:55 CEST 2021

On 23.04.21 08:31, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
> On 23.04.21 08:17, Juha Heinanen wrote:
>> Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:
>>
>>> update: last evening I pushed a commit to topos_redis, I hope now it
>>> behaves like when using db backend related to provisional replies.
>> We tried this morning with latest master and unfortunately P1 still
>> rejects PRACK with 404 when topos is using redis.
> Hmm, then I will dig in further on this issue as well.

Can you try now with latest git master branch and database storage? The
logs suggested the wrong profile was used on PRACK reply on P1 when
returning to A-side.

I haven't looked yet into topos redis.

Kamailio Advanced Training - Online
May 17-20, 2021 (Europe Timezone) - June 7-10, 2021 (America Timezone)
  * https://www.asipto.com/sw/kamailio-advanced-training-online/