[SR-Users] potential PRACK related topos bug

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 08:08:40 CEST 2021

On 22.04.21 17:23, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
> Juha,
>
> On 22.04.21 16:06, Juha Heinanen wrote:
>> [...]
>> We did more tests, this time using topos mysql instead of redis.  With
>> exactly same config, PRACK to 183 is now forwarded correctly:
>> A->P1->P2->P1-B.  We then switched back to redis and P1 responded with
>> 404 as before when it received the PRACK.  So looks like there is some
>> issue with redis.
> OK, I will check topos_redis and see if something is missing there on
> this case.

update: last evening I pushed a commit to topos_redis, I hope now it
behaves like when using db backend related to provisional replies.

I will look at the other reported issue soon, logs were received.

Kamailio Advanced Training - Online
May 17-20, 2021 (Europe Timezone) - June 7-10, 2021 (America Timezone)
  * https://www.asipto.com/sw/kamailio-advanced-training-online/