[SR-Users] [ANNOUNCE]: sipnagios, a Nagios Plugin to check Call Quality in SIP VoIP (compatible with checkmk, etc)

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at kamailio.open.source.it
Wed Apr 21 15:26:20 CEST 2021

On Wednesday 21 April 2021 at 15:04:04, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:

> Personally I do not need such feature (e.g., Zabbix), I was more curious
> if there is sort of common plugin API between some of the monitoring
> systems (like seems to be now for web browsers) -- if I am not wrong,
> some of these monitoring systems have common roots.

This is correct - the Nagios plugin protocol has more or less become a
standard format, and is shared by Icinga, Icinga2 and Shinken at least.

I'm not sure about Zabbix - it's a long time I used that.

Antony.

--
Tax inspectors are just accountants who work for the evil dictators of
democracy.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.