[SR-Users] [ANNOUNCE]: sipnagios, a Nagios Plugin to check Call Quality in SIP VoIP (compatible with checkmk, etc)

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 15:10:18 CEST 2021

Yep, I believe monitoring systems are in Nagios compatible family (most of
them), or in Zabbix clan.

>From a quick check seems in Zabbix sipnagios would be an entity called
"external check", and it seems Zabbix does not gather multiple performance
data, just one value.

But I will check it better.

Btw, sipnagios can be used also as a standalone tool to originate a call
and gather it's results, like sipsak for OPTIONS et al.

-giovanni

answered from mobile, please pardon terseness and typos,
-giovanni