[SR-Users] potential PRACK related topos bug

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 11:37:11 CEST 2021

On 19.04.21 09:03, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:
>
>> Can you reproduce with debug=3 in kamailio.cfg, send me all the logs
>> messages (from the initial invite to ack) along with the pcap and the
>> records in the database from the topos_d and topos_t table?
> Syslog and pcap are in files
>
> https://box.tutpro.com/tmp/syslog
> https://box.tutpro.com/tmp/tshark.pcap
>
> About getting redis records, I guess they already disappeared, since
> KEYS * shows empty list.

It seems to be the problem of matching the R-URI of ACK to be myself
(address of the server), because it is the Contact of the callee, which
was replaced by 2nd topos processing.

The solution should be to do only loose routing on the edge proxy doing
topos using loose_route_mode("1"):

  *
https://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/devel/modules/rr.html#rr.f.loose_route_mode

Kamailio Advanced Training - Online
May 17-20, 2021 (Europe Timezone) - June 7-10, 2021 (America Timezone)
  * https://www.asipto.com/sw/kamailio-advanced-training-online/