[SR-Users] potential PRACK related topos bug

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 15:11:00 CEST 2021

On 14.04.21 13:08, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> In case of topology:
>
>   A - P1 - P2 - P1 - B
>
> is the idea to use in P1 context "in" when initial request comes to P1
> from A or B and context "out" when initial request comes to P1 from P2?
>
> Does context need to be set in replies too?  If so, is reply context the
> same as the corresponding request context?
>
> And finally, does context need to be set for in-dialog requests/replies
> the same way as for initial requests?

Normally the context has to be set for the initial request. Set one
value for the request coming from A to P1 and another one for P2 to P1,
using one of the event routes.

The it should work for replies and requests within dialog without caring
to set it. If any problem in this behaviour, report it and I will try to
fix it, this is a fresh feature added before freezing for 5.5.

Kamailio Advanced Training - Online
May 17-20, 2021 (Europe Timezone) - June 7-10, 2021 (America Timezone)
  * https://www.asipto.com/sw/kamailio-advanced-training-online/