[SR-Users] potential PRACK related topos bug

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 20:44:19 CEST 2021

On 13.04.21 20:34, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Henning Westerholt writes:
>
>> as there have been different changes to topology hiding modules in the
>> last months, can you specify the exact minor version?
> 5.4.4

Actually the stable branches (including 5.4) didn't get many changes in
the topos module recently, only some fix for routing 100-trying reply,
previous commits are from september-october last year. The recent
changes to topos were in master branch, but being new features, none of
them was backported (as far as I could notice and the git log shows).

Kamailio Advanced Training - Online
May 17-20, 2021 (Europe Timezone) - June 7-10, 2021 (America Timezone)
  * https://www.asipto.com/sw/kamailio-advanced-training-online/