[SR-Users] Using kamailio-python with python 3.7

Aaron Lucia alucia at cogitocorp.com
Tue Apr 13 18:12:33 CEST 2021

Thank you for your reply Daniel!

Python 3.6 is the only version available in the official CentOS 7 repos, we
are actually installing python 3.7 from our own repo.

I went ahead and updated the RPM spec to require python 3.7 and built the
app_python3 module against the python 3.7 lib, and it worked! Thank you for
your confirmation!

Aaron Lucia | Software Engineer

100 High Street, 7th Floor, Boston, MA 02110 USA

www.cogitocorp.com | Cogito on LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/cogito-corp-/> | Office: 617.580.3101

Confidentiality Notice : This email is the property of Cogito Corporation.
This message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged
sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.