[SR-Users] please unsubscribe my email from the mail list, thank you

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at kamailio.open.source.it
Thu Apr 8 16:45:03 CEST 2021

On Thursday 08 April 2021 at 16:39:50, Santanu B wrote:

> please unsubscribe my email from the mail list, thank you

As the headers of your own email (and every other one on this list) say:

Have you tried this and run into a problem?

Any decent mail client will give you this and other options if you simply
right-click on a list message.

Antony.

--
I bought a book on memory techniques, but I've forgotten where I put it.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.