[SR-Users] sip registration fail

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 08:35:22 CEST 2021

Hello,

On 07.04.21 10:40, Dong Ming (董明) wrote:

> Hello
>

> I have a problem about volte(401 Unauthorized).
>

> *P-CSCF:***
>
> 4(4467) INFO: rr [rr_mod.c:515]: pv_get_route_uri_f(): No route header
> present.
> 4(4467) INFO: ims_registrar_pcscf [sec_agree.c:296]:
> cscf_get_security_verify(): No sec urity-verify parameters found**
>

> Can you help me see where the problem is?
>
> Tips:About SQN, the SQN is the same at the beginning of the test
> (Open5GS, FOHSS), but when it is found that the sip registration
> fails, the SQN is inconsistent. If this situation is normal? If it is
> not normal, how to solve it?

I am not familiar with the IMS extensions, if nobody else comes with
other suggestions, I recommend to set debug=3 in your kamailio
configuration file and then look at the syslog, there should be a lot of
DEBUG messages that may give more hints about what happens.

Also, when sending Kamailio logs, do not make screen shots, just copy
and paste them, it is easier to read as well as search in the source
code for them by copy&paste.

Kamailio Advanced Training - Online
May 17-20, 2021 (Europe Timezone) - June 7-10, 2021 (America Timezone)
  * https://www.asipto.com/sw/kamailio-advanced-training-online/