[SR-Users] SIP client - Linphone

Jan Rozhon jan.rozhon at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 13:08:01 CEST 2020

Sorry, I am not that good in linphone configuration file so I may be
wrong, but it seems to me that reg_proxy should only contain uri of the
server, not the user part. Moreover, I have definitely more options
there but not using it as an IMS.

Mine is a bit more wordy:

[proxy_3]
reg_proxy=<sip:sip.server.here;transport=udp>
reg_identity=sip:420123456789 at sip.server.here
realm=sip.linphone.org
contact_parameters=message-expires=604800
quality_reporting_collector=sip:voip-metrics at sip.linphone.org;transport=tls
quality_reporting_enabled=1
quality_reporting_interval=180
reg_expires=600
reg_sendregister=1
publish=1
avpf=-1
avpf_rr_interval=1
dial_escape_plus=0
privacy=32768
push_notification_allowed=0
idkey=proxy_config_voVF8eoXq46cJLs
publish_expires=600
nat_policy_ref=bUwFfNPHt40-miQ

Could you send the REGISTER message not being accepted?

Regards, Jan