[SR-Users] I want to get call info from kamailio

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at kamailio.open.source.it
Tue Sep 29 17:49:18 CEST 2020

On Tuesday 29 September 2020 at 10:34:56, ahmed moghazy wrote:

> Excuse me ,
> I want to get call info

1. This must be one of the most inefficiently-asked questions I have ever seen
on a mailing list.

After all, why send 305 bytes of text (or alternatively a 45 byte URL) when
you can send 1,372,906 bytes of image instead...

2. How far have you read down the page from Stack Overflow which you
photographed the top part of?

Did any of the responses help?  If not, which did you try and what was the
problem with them?

Antony.

--
"I estimate there's a world market for about five computers."

 - Thomas J Watson, Chairman of IBM

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.