[SR-Users] uac_replace_from function

Ilie Soltanici iliusha.md at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 15:46:08 CEST 2020

Hello,

The issue with the number appended after the domain was because I was
changing $fU variable before calling uac_replace_from function. Now it's
OK, just wonder about the caller id name, is it OK to have there double
space when using this function?
The issue here is that one of our Upstream operators is checking that field
and in case of absence it's setting the caller id number automatically to
unknown number, which shouldn't happen, but unfortunately there is not too
much to do on our side except fixing that double space character.
Thank you.